Photographer prices and wedding coverage

Price wedding photographer

Prices of your wedding coverage

I want to be sure that the images of your wedding are full of emotion, so that you can always remember it with a smile. If you are getting married in 2020, reserve your date now. I offer you a very complete wedding coverage, with the gift of pre wedding coverage, in order to get to know each other better before the big day and so that on the day of your wedding everything is easier and more fluid.

The coverage includes a selection of the best 600 images, carefully edited, aprivate online gallery to share with family, a wooden box with a USB drive with your names inscripted with laser.

Additionally, you can order the option of an Album of digital 30x40cm photos , So that the moments of your union are always memorialized on paper.
The complete photographic coverage includes
  • Bride and the groom preparations
  • The arrival of the bride and groom to the wedding location, complete ceremony and exit of the bride and groom
  • Group, family and friend photography
  • Mini session of photos of the bride and groom after the ceremony
  • Cocktail hour before the reception
  • Photographs during the reception
  • Wedding dance
  • First half hour of the party
  • Selection of the best 600 high quality photos without watermarks
  • Edited photographs in color as well as in black and white
  • Turning in a personalized wooden box with your names, and 20 printed 15x10cm photos
  • Private online gallery to share with family
  • A slideshow with the best moments of the day
  • Turning in coverage in a maximum of 3 weeks
  • Moving around Ibiza island included. Consulte me for other locations
  • Firsts consultations via Skype, WhatsApp or telephone for questions about the service
  • Maximum of 10 hours of coverage
  • 25% to reserve your date and the other 75% after turning in your coverage
Complete coverage with the gift of a pre-wedding session reserve your date in 2020 990
Other options

Digital wedding album *optional

Digital album 30x40cm with 60 pages on gloss finish photographic paper, with 150 photographs chosen for you. Possibility of personalizing sizes, finishes and colors.

More information
Photographer prices and wedding coverage
Photographer prices and wedding coverage

Video coverage *optional

The video coverage includes footage of the wedding, aerial shots with a drone and a video in Full HD on a pendrive.

More information
Contact Every story has a beginning
this can be the beginning of yours
If the emotional style of wedding photography, with a more artistic style is just what you are looking for, complete the form and you can reserve the date of your wedding or ask any question that you have.
Explain the details of your union and I will send you a completely personalized estimate.

Shall we talk about your hopes?

If you are interested in me being your photographer,
and telling the story of your wedding, contact me.

Call me now +34 639 534 962 Send me an email