Wedding coverages in Ibiza with a natural, elegant and spontaneous style

Wedding photographer with a natural, elegant and spontaneous style.

Wedding photographer in Ibiza

Because you are unique, you deserve a special wedding.

Every wedding is special and has its own character, aware of that and with my experience as a wedding photographer in Ibiza, I get the essence of the emotion of those unique moments that are part of of the most important day of your lives.
Wedding coverages in Ibiza with a natural, elegant and spontaneous style
Wedding coverages in Ibiza with a natural, elegant and spontaneous style
My job is to show in each wedding, those details and unforgettable moments, but also those that escape both the couple and the guests.
To achieve this, I move constantly to find the most suitable frame, changing places to capture unique expressions, and find the perfect aesthetics to tell your story with naturalness and elegance.
Wedding coverages in Ibiza with a natural, elegant and spontaneous style
Services What is included on the wedding coverage
Event coverage
Event coverage

The day of the event begins in the reparations of the bride and groom and ends at the party, so that no detail of your wedding in Ibiza will escape.

600 quality images
600 quality images

I deliver a minimum of 600 selected photos, fully edited, without a watermark, and in different resolutions on a USB stick.

Pre-wedding session
Pre-wedding session

I want to capture your essence as a couple and this session is an unbeatable way to get to know each other better.

More information
The delivery
The delivery

I deliver the your wedding images in a beautiful wooden box personalized with your names, in a USB memory and 20 printed copies of 15x10cm.

More information
Express delivery
Express delivery

You will not have to wait for several months to see the pictures. Your return from the honeymoon I will give you the images.

Private Gallery
Private Gallery

You will have access to a private online gallery where you will find the images to share with your family and friends.

Album <small> * Optional </small>
Album * Optional

Frame your photos in a wide range of album models to remember your wedding day.

More information
Post-wedding session <small> * Optional </small>
Post-wedding session * Optional

After the wedding, we have the time you want to make an emotional session, original and above all, without hurry.

More information
Wedding video <small> * Optional </small>
Wedding video * Optional

If the photo coverage does not know much, I offer the service of realizing a spectacular video with teaser included.

Testimonios
FAQ Ask what you want

I'm from Ibiza, a beautiful island in the Balearic Islands.

Yes, how wedding photographer in the Balearic Islands, I can move wherever you want.

A minimum of 600 photos, in high resolution.

A minimum of 30 minutes and it does not have to be after the ceremony.

30 days from the date of the wedding, I also post a selection of images on a private website so you can share them with your relatives.

I usually work alone, but from 250 guests I usually go with a second photographer.

Yes, I always carry two cameras and several fixed targets.

The wedding coverage, 600 high resolution photos edited on a USB stick and 20 photos printed on 15x10 cm in a wooden box.

Yes, I do the album design, and you choose the different finishes.

I am dedicated to you that day, so the times mark the wedding. An hour after the beginning of the party, is when I usually end the story.

Normal is 6 months in advance, but if I have the date available you can tell me 30 days before.

I usually ask for the 25% to reserve the date and the remaining 75% when delivering the work, either by bank transfer or Paypal.

Contact I want to know your story If you wish it to be your wedding photographer, you can contact me to request a meeting.
Or if you prefer, I can resolve any questions you have through this form.
Do we have a coffee and talk? Call me now (+34) 639 534 962

If you are interested in giving free rein to my creativity and telling the story of your wedding, please contact me.

Send an email